Placing An Order Online
Freshness is not everything – it’s the only thing! At Donut Boys we pride ourselves on the delivering the highest quality and freshest donuts and products.
All orders placed online will be delivered to your desired pick up location unless otherwise stated. All orders must be made at least 2 days in advance of your desired delivery date.
When ordering online we accept 2 types of payments:
- In Store – paid in store upon collection via Cash/Link/Credit Card
- Credit Card – paid online before confirming order
Important Note: If you would like to resell our donuts, please apply to become a Donut Boys Partner Here.
Acceptance Of Order
Your placement of an order does not necessarily assume that we will accept your order. We reserve the right to refuse any order in our sole discretion. In addition, before accepting your order, we may require additional information if you have not provided all of the information required by us to complete your order. Once a properly completed order is received, authorisation of your form of payment is received and we have accepted your order, we will promptly place your order in line for delivery or preparation for pick-up.
In Store Collection;– Donut Boys offers free in store collection whereby you can order and pay for your order online and collect at any one of our Rituals Coffee Shops nationwide.
Direct delivery We Can facilitate direct delivery upon request or our discretion for large orders only. Special Arrangements will need to be made before hand.
Collect in Store
When checking out online you will need to select your collection point. Your order will be delivered to your desired Rituals Coffee House location within the hours of 6-10am. Typically orders are made before the café is open to the public at or around 7am. Days and Hours of operation vary by location.
However in case of emergencies or unexpected problems, orders may be delayed. As such we advise all orders will be available after 10am to allow for such incidences or possible delays.
All our donuts are made freshly daily and will be treated as such. They are perishable and are controlled within shelf life standards. Should your order remain uncollected by the end of the business day, your order will be disposed accordingly and no refund given.
If collecting in-store, the following payment methods are available to you:
- Pay online using your credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
- Pay instore via cash, credit card or linx
All orders must be placed 2 days in advance.
Returns And Guarantee Policy
Our goal is to always deliver the highest quality and freshest donuts and products.
You must check your order immediately upon collection, If the product is damaged or faulty, or has an error, you must contact our Head office on the day of receipt of your order and no later either via phone or if outside of office hours via email and provide the following details:
- Full Name
- Telephone Contact
- Email Address
- Order Number
- Explanation of Issue
- Photographic evidence of the fault or error may be required and/or requested or the product may be required to be returned to us
Once you submit your claim, if we assess that your product(s) when delivered to you were in fact faulty, crushed, damaged or were not satisfactory we will, at our discretion:
- Make arrangements at our cost to replace the product(s) with an identical product or product(s) of similar value.
- Refund the purchase price for the faulty product(s). Refunds arrangements may vary by case and nature
Once you submit your claim, if there was a genuine error or shortfall with your order, we will take all reasonable steps to correct the error or shortfall.
Returns will not be accepted if the fault or damage to the product(s) has been caused by accident or by misuse by either you or a third party or if the product(s) has been modified or tampered with in any way by you or a third party. We do not allow returns for a change of mind.
This Returns and Guarantee policy applies to all orders of Donut Boys Products
Pricing And Avalibility
Products, prices and orders
- All products advertised on the Site are subject to availability. Products are available only in the styles and colours displayed or as otherwise indicated. We reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, to reject all or part of any order or to discontinue products without notice, even if you have already placed your order
- The price payable for any product(s) is the price specified on the Site at the time of placing the order, in TT dollars and inclusive of all taxes. Prices quoted are subject to change and may change at any time without notice.
- When you place an order, it is an offer by you to purchase the specified product(s) for the price specified on this Site at the time you place your order by placing an order, you are agreeing to pay for the product(s) ordered.
Changes And Cancellations
All order changes, delivery detail changes or cancellations must be made at least 3 days in advance and must be done vie email or call to our Head Office
We reserve the right to cancel your order if any of the following conditions exist:
- any payment by you is cancelled, dishonoured or reversed
- we inadvertently have displayed any errors on the website, including but not limited to incorrect pricing, in accurate product descriptions or any other inaccurate information whereby these errors pertain to your order.
- The ordering site showcases products as being available when they are in fact not available.
- you do not or have not fully complied with these Terms and Conditions.
For “Create Your Own” Box orders, if a selected donut is not available we will replace that donut with another selected donut type in your order.
Donut Boys may change or withdraw its product offerings on this Site, if any, at any time. If you receive an email confirmation of an order, it does not constitute acceptance of an order or confirmation of an offer to sell. Donut Boys reserves the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any item or to refuse to fulfill any order. Notice will be given to the best of our ability to perform as such
Security and Risk
Donut Boys processes credit card transactions using e-commerce protocols and technology that are standard on the Internet. Donut Boys utilises a SSL certificate. Despite these measures that we take, Donut Boys cannot guarantee that it will be successful in preventing unauthorized access or tampering with the Site or its files.
Limitation of Liability
Donut Boys will not be liable for lost profits, loss of business or other consequential, special, incidental, indirect or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages or for any claim by a third party and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Donut Boy’s liability shall be limited to the amount actually paid for the purchase of products from this Site.
Donut Boys products maybe be returned or exchanged in accordance with the policies described herein. This is the only guarantee or warranty you will receive from Donut Boys relating to the products you purchased. Donut Boys makes no other and expressly disclaims all representations, warranties and conditions, whether in writing, implied or statutory, including any warranty or merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, or any warranty arising from any course of dealing or usage of trade. Products are provided by Donut Boys “as is” and without warranty of any kind.